DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT : DR. P. K. JAIN
WORKING FROM : 09.00 AM to 04.00 PM
A large number of X-Ray & Special investigation like : IVP, Barium studies, HSG, Sinogram, Ultrasound are carried out .
RADIO-DIAGNOSIS (X-Ray, Ultrasound)
1. Requisition filled by the doctor in the OPD are handed over to the patient and directed to reach the X-Ray Deptt. at OPD for routine X-Rays and patient is given a date for special investigation.
2. Requisition is being sent along with the patient to the Department in case of Admitted patient and casualty patients.
3. For some of the special investigations, scheduling is being done.
4. For Distribution of the reports are being dispatched from the deptt. to respective OPD / Wards. In case of the emergencies the X-Ray film is being handed over to the patients.
5. For The OPD patients get their report from the Enquiry Counter.
6. For Ultrasound request forms send by treating doctor to Radiologist.
7. Scheduling done by radiologist with specific instructions.
8. Report generated and send with the patient to the clinician.
9. Record maintained by Radiologist.
C.T. Scan centre in collaboration with FOCUS DIAGNOSTICS
REGIONAL BLOOD TRANSFUSION CENTER
M. O. I/C DR. JOCELIN
Regional Blood Bank at Hindu Ra Hospital is a premier Blood Bank and Regional Blood Transfusion Centre for North Zone of Delhi. It caters to te Blood and Blood related requirements of all the Hospitals and Nursinh Homes of North Delhi including Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes. The Blood Bank is licensed for component separation and is equipped with equipments for testing for HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis- B, Hepatitis-C.
The Blood Bank has multi-Component system machine to perform aphaeresis to harvest desired components of Blood from Blood Donor. We have refrigerated centrifuge also.
The Bleeding Room of the Blood Bank has automated Donor couch, Biomixer and dielectric sealer etc for the comfort of Donor and for maintaining accuracy and sterilization in collection of Bloods.
REGIONAL BLOOD TRANSFUSION CENTRE ACTIVITIES
1. Blood bank provides round the clock Blood Transfusion services of high standard
2. Blood donor selection and recruitment
3. For Holding voluntary blood donation camps
4. For Bleeding donors
5. For Screening the blood for infectious markers such as HIV ?1, HIV ? 2, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Sexually Transmitted Disease, Malaria
6. For Component separation of blood
7. Undertake Apheresis Procedures through cell separators
8. Screening of antibodies
9. Ante natal & Post natal ABO & Rh blood grouping
10. Blood grouping and cross matching
11. Coomb?s testing
12. Investigation of Blood transfusion reactions if any
The Regional Blood Transfusion Center at HRH has the following facilities.
- Blood Collection & Supply
- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Component Separation Center
- Zonal Blood Testing Center
NAME OF OFFICER
PHONE / MOBILE
DR. ANIL SAHNI
- WORKING HOURS
- PATIENT CARE
- OPD LAYOUT
- CHARGES FOR CERTAIN FACILTIES
- DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE
- DEPARTMENT OF NEUROLOGY
- EMERGENCY SERVICES
- NURSING HOME
- DEPARTMENT OF CARDIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF SURGERY
- DEPARTMENT OF GYNAECOLOGY
- ORTHOPAEDIC DEPARTMENT
- PHYSIOTHERAPY UNIT
- DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRICS
- DEPT. OF ANAESTHESIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY
- ENT DEPARTMENT
- DEPT. OF OPHTHALMOLOGY / EYE
- DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF RADIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF BIO-CHEMISTRY
- DEPARTMENT OF MICRO BIOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY
- DEPARTMENT OF UROLOGY
- DEPT. OF FORENSIC MEDICINE
- EPABX BOARD
- DNB SECRETARIATE
- STAFF INFORMATION
- IT DEPARTMENT
- INTERNSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM